The Mason County Road Commission is responsible for overseeing a variety of transportation-related permits. Below are links to our most commonly used services involving permits and applications. Click each link to learn more about that type of permit, including the associated fees, downloadable forms, and more.
Instructions to the applicant:
- Open the application form using Adobe Reader software. It’s free and downloadable from a wide variety of sources.
- Enter all of the appropriate information into the “fillable fields” so that we can process your application. If you cannot see the “fillable fields,” then look for a command called “highlight fields” to turn on the color coding of these areas on the form.
- When you have filled in all the information, place your digital signature in the signature field to complete your application.
- Save the completed application with a distinct file name.
- Attach this file to an e-mail to our Mason County Road Commission permit department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Mason County Road Commission will complete the issuing of the permit and e-mail the final document to you.
Note: If you do not sign with a digital signature, print the form, then sign, scan, and email it to the Mason County Road Commission permit department at email@example.com.
Please make checks payable to Mason County Road Commission.