- 2020 Material Bids – Closed
The board of County Road Commissioners of the County of Mason will receive sealed bids at 510 E. State Street, P.O. Box 247, Scottville, Michigan until 11:00am, local time, Thursday, February 20, 2020 at which time and place the bids will be publicly opened and read for furnishing materials and services (see link below for further details).
- 2020 Roadway Sweeping
Bidder to provide rental rates for roadway sweeping as needed by the Mason County Road Commission to complete its work. Rental rates shall be fixed for a period of one (1) year commencing at April, 1, 2020.
- 2020 Logging Proposal – Closed
The Board of County Road Commissioners of Mason County will receive bids at their office at 510 E. State St., Scottville MI 49454, until 11:00 a.m. on Monday, February 10, 2020 for the following: 2020 Logging at MCRC Property
- 2020 Gravel – Closed
Sealed bids will be received at the office of the Mason County Road Commission at 510 East State Street, Scottville, Michigan 49454 until 11:00 A. M., December 11, 2019 for furnishing a minimum of 25,000 cubic yards of aggregate (gravel) material and 10,000 cubic yards of associated ice control sand. Material shall meet current MCRC Standard Specifications, see attached.
- 2019 RFP for Auditing Services – Closed
The Mason County Road Commission (MCRC) is requesting proposals from qualified firms of Certified Public Accountants (the auditors) to conduct an audit of MCRC’s financial records and prepare audited financial statements for year ending December 31, 2019. These audits are to be performed in accordance with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America (GAAP). The audit is to be performed in compliance with all Federal and State of Michigan laws and regulations. The objective of the audit is to express an opinion on the MCRC financial statements.
- 2019 Design & Construction Services for SN 13633 & 6683 – Closed
The Mason County Road Commission (MCRC) is seeking proposals for the cost of design engineering and possibly all or some construction engineering and services for removal of the existing structures and construction of a new structure with related approach work. The design must be in accordance with Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) standards and specifications and AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications incorporating HL-93 modified live loading. The proposal must include all necessary work for plan and proposal acceptance by the MCRC and MDOT. E-mailed (Enelson@masoncountyroads.com) or mailed proposals will be received until 2 p.m. on Monday, November 11, 2019 at 510 E. State Street, P.O. Box 247, Scottville, Michigan, 49454.
- 2019 Bid Proposal – Aggregate
- 2019 Contract Sweeping – Closed
The Mason County Road Commission is accepting bids for our sweeping needs for our State Trunkline and Mason County Roads for 2019.
For the Mason CRC quote, please specify an hourly quote.
Please review and if interested, fill out the MDOT Form 0426 and return to the Mason CRC no later than April 10, 2019 by 11: am.
- 2019 Chip Seal Bids (PDF) – Closed
- 2019 COMPACT TRACK LOADER (PDF) – Closed
- 2019 HMA Surfacing Bids (PDF) – Closed
- 2019 Material Bids Notice & Bid Forms (PDF) – Closed
- 2018 Culvert Materials Bid (PDF) – Closed
- 2018 Painting Project (PDF) – Closed
- US-10 Catch Basin Repairs/Replacement (PDF) – Closed
- Mineral Well Brine – Supplied (PDF) – Closed
- HMA Surfacing Program- 2018 (PDF) – Closed
- Catch Basin Cleaning – 2018 (PDF) – Closed
- Processed Aggregate – 2018 (PDF) – Closed
- Two Tandem Drive Tractor Trucks 2018 – Closed
- US-10 / Marquette Rail Grade Crossing Approach Bid – Closed
- 2017 Catch Basin Cleaning – Closed
- 2017 Catch Basin Cleaning – Closed
- 2017 Chip Seal Program – Closed
- 2017 HMA Surfacing Program – Closed
- Bid for 2 (TWO) 2017 PICKUPS ¾ TON 4 x 4
- SN 6664 Custer Rd over Pere Marquette River Bridge RFP – Closed
- SN6681 Darr Rd over S Br Lincoln River Bridge RFP – Closed
- SN6682 Darr Rd over N Br Lincoln River Bridge RFP – Closed
- Two Tandem Drive Tractor Trucks – Closed
- Brine Bid Package 2017 (PDF) – Closed
- Gravel Bid Proposal 2016 (PDF) – Closed
View the materials Bids for 2018.
View the materials Bids for 2017.
Catch Basin Cleaning Service – BID CANCELLATION NOTICE
The MCRC has determined that it is in its best interest to cancel the invitation and reject all proposals.